DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub

Someone just reported an aftermarket hub fried their batteries. And your dead batteries will not be covered by DJI, either. What protection do you have against this?

Actually this seller is the one that they bought from! fstop.

Someone just reported an aftermarket hub fried their batteries. And your dead batteries will not be covered by DJI, either. What protection do you have against this?
Do you know where we can read about this? Would like to help.

Here is the link All my batteries fried

It looks like they are using your charger.

It turns out that it was not the fault of the @fstop.labs charger at all. Please read the full thread. The OP was also using the MP charger not the MA charger. Different animal.

I own and have owned many Fstop chargers and never had a problem with any one.

Hey @fstop.labs I like the small footprtint and space saving vertical design of the MA charger. Well thought out. Thumbswayup

And once again, you cant beat their prices, and they ship from the USA. $23.99 for a charging hub? The OEM Mavic hub is still $49 - $59 in most places.

Sorry but what is the point! Yes it has lights & numbers and allot of info but at the end of the day I need the batteries charged and the the same time

Sorry but what is the point! Yes it has lights & numbers and allot of info but at the end of the day I need the batteries charged and the the same time

At the end of the day your batteries will be all charged. If you need them all charged at the same time,. buy 4 OEM DJI chargers. But, remember, you can only fly 1 at a time.

Reactions: MavicMo
Reactions: StevenM
Is it a dumb question to ask if any of these aftermarket chargers can put the batteries into "storage charge mode?"

Sorry about the "new guy here" question.. My last quad was a Yuneec Q500 & I was always religious about dropping the batts to storage charge levels after my weekend flying was done. Maybe these DJI batts don't need that treatment?

I just bought a Mavic Air & am learning :) Thanks

Maybe these DJI batts don't need that treatment?
DJI batteries will automatically discharge down to the storage level when not in use. There's no need to attempt to manually discharge them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos