DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air - boost options

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before.
Is it possible if I have a 4Hawks XR modded transmitter to just attach the Alientech booster to the same connectors?

I'm a bit confused here.. I've read whole thread and.. what is the antenna booster for $50-$60 that worked for your Mavic Air?

I've looked at the alientech pro 5.8g but that's ~$300..

Great Ideas you have here, maybe I make I can copy some of your ideas.

I own Mavic pro 2 and I really like how it looks and how smooth it flies with its 20mp cam and can shoot 4k at 30fps. I can not wish for more it really fits my day to day needs.

However, I read an article about Red Raven cinema package and it says that it is compatible with drones I was planning to try it on my drone. Is anyone tried that before if yes? Is it really compatible? I do not want to waste my time and effort.

I own Mavic pro 2 and I really like how it looks and how smooth it flies with its 20mp cam and can shoot 4k at 30fps. I can not wish for more it really fits my day to day needs.

However, I read an article about Red Raven cinema package and it says that it is compatible with drones I was planning to try it on my drone. Is anyone tried that before if yes? Is it really compatible? I do not want to waste my time and effort.
do not waste your time and effort.
you want a much bigger drone to carry something like that.
mavic 2 won't be able to lift even that 3.5lb body.
you need a much bigger drone.

it says that it is compatible with drones
It is compatible with drones ...

like this:
alta-8-freefly-camera-red-cinema.jpg

but definitely not for consumer drones like the Mavic ? ... and, do you really want to spend $350 a day for renting the kit?

Replacement Value: $28,383.03!
Better have a really large line of credit on your CC for the $28,000 deposit, no matter what heavy lifter you hang it from!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078