DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air case

^ That’s a very nice case indeed, reasonable price too.

I picked up a similar one from Aliexpress for NZD$30 - there are an absolute ton of different designs and prices across Aliexpress, Amazon and eBay, so do definitely shop around. :)

I got this $12 case from eBay. Probably not nice as the one as OP but gets the job done. One downside is not having shoulder strap and that it holds 3 batteries, not 4. Positives - little slots for extra controller sticks and that little USB adapter, oh and cheap.

Attachments

• 20180407_233756.jpg
    20180407_233756.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
Reactions: FaceAcheNZ
^ Thats basically the same as my one, but I use the charger part for my landing gear, cables and iPad mount. Room for 4 batteries if you put one in the drone :)

I modded in a shoulder strap using an old laptop bag I found at work. Wanna see a pic?

I leave the charger components at home - I just ensure the batteries are all charged up before I head out.

Haven’t had the drone long, but may need to put the cables etc in the top pocket if I need to take the charger with me, like if I’m taking it on holiday or to a friends place and need to recharge while there.

I use this one: DroneCases ® DJI Mavic Air TCEO Transportkoffer
Essentially the charging dock is attached to the bottom of the case, I just need to get the plug out and connect it. I really like how the top part holds the four batteries on the charger in the correct position.
That's an expensive case! Looks great. At that price it better do everything ;)
I am cheap. After I spend 1k+ on FMC, did not want to drop another large sum on a case considering DJI provided a bag with it, which in my opinion is fancy looking but odd and weirdly designed. The case that I bought fits nicely in my motorcycle's tail pack too, it is the largest case that could fit in there. I couldn't go any bigger than that.

^ Yeah man, that's a seriously epic piece of kit! Love it, but wife would probably divorce me if i spent that much on a case, lol.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot