DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air CE to FCC

andy1cyp

Reactions
Hi guys not long into the MA scene, I’ve searched the forums for an answer to my query but don’t seem to get a definitive answer or what ive found is dated, My Q... if you havent got an android or your iphone is not jailbroken how can i switch from CE to FCC, if im going against any rules or refulations please delete this post and my apologies if i did so

Hi guys not long into the MA scene, I’ve searched the forums for an answer to my query but don’t seem to get a definitive answer or what ive found is dated, My Q... if you havent got an android or your iphone is not jailbroken how can i switch from CE to FCC, if im going against any rules or refulations please delete this post and my apologies if i did so

Where are you located?

Whereas it’s illegal to hack transmissions that are not consistent with your nations laws, you can search this forum for the threads about how to do so but at your own risk.
There are plenty of threads about this topic already. Need to search and read.

Best option is to borrow an Android phone and search this forum. You must know somebody that can help you?

Hey guys, I’m just wondering if this method works to switch my mavic air from CE mode to FCC mode. It requires a android and an iOS

How to get FCC mode on Mavic Air or Spark

1. Get an android phone ( relatively new so that it can run DJI go 4) then download a fake GPS
  2. Activate the fake GPS on the fake app, then go to DJI Go 4 on the android
  3. It will ask to switch to FCC mode.
  4. Click OK
  5. Then go onto IOS and go into the DJI GO 4 app with your drone linked.
  6. When you open DJI GO 4 on the IOS, it will ask to switch to CE mode.
  7. Press Cancel
  8. Enjoy FCC mode anywhere

Thanks

Here you go (search is your friend in this forum!):

CE to FCC

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato