DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Communication Issue

Do you recall update prior signal lost?
I don’t actually, but had lost comms then too but not as quick as now. The update was for signal loss in one of the South American countries and can’t recall which one off the top of my head. It sucks because I do enjoy flying it and the video is great along with pics but the frustration is building, not to mention how many places that are not drone friendly, I recently went to Moab to video the delicate arch only to find out drones are not allowed there and I took a quick flight just outside the park and lost comms there as well, but RTH worked as it was designed.

I don’t actually, but had lost comms then too but not as quick as now. The update was for signal loss in one of the South American countries and can’t recall which one off the top of my head. It sucks because I do enjoy flying it and the video is great along with pics but the frustration is building, not to mention how many places that are not drone friendly, I recently went to Moab to video the delicate arch only to find out drones are not allowed there and I took a quick flight just outside the park and lost comms there as well, but RTH worked as it was designed.
I realize rulings drown drones.
That said, answer beckon come.
Of course priceless ingenuity

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez