DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic air controller US to Europe

SuperPuge

Reactions
Hi!

1) I managed to bend the usb charging port in my controller from inserting the usb the wrong way and can't charge the controller anymore, i sent it to the electronic shop where i purchased it and according to them (after 6 weeks) DJI won't take responsibility for the repair of the controller. I strongly believe this is a design fail from dji, and it's not easy to remember which side is correct as you can insert the usb plug both ways.

2) Second thing, I found someone selling a US mavic air controller, but I live in NOrway, not a part of EU but still in europe. Will this controller work with my drone?

Kind regards

It should be exactly the same, although CE power output is lower, as soon as the system detects where you are operating it automatically switches over.

Edit - mark your usb cable so you know which side is up.
This applies to all the DJI mavic-style controllers.

It should be exactly the same, although CE power output is lower, as soon as the system detects where you are operating it automatically switches over.

Edit - mark your usb cable so you know which side is up.
This applies to all the DJI mavic-style controllers.

thank you for your answer, I have verified this with dji support too, that i can use the controller purchased from the US to my mavic air drone purchased here in norway.. thanks for your reply and tip!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
espinafre