DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

bloomeroid

Reactions
Hello Mavic pilots hive mind. I'm having a problem with my Mavic air controller and I can't seem to find a solution for it.

Problem? The Controller has worked fine for about 3 weeks. No issues at all. Took it out for a flight tonight and once my flight was over it wouldn't turn off. So I left it for a bit and tried to turn it off just like I have done dozens of times before but to no avail. It would not turn off. I began looking for solutions for a hard reset. One suggested I hold the flight pause button and the power button together. I tried that a few times with no success. On my 4th or 5th go the controller started beeping incessantly. Everything I tried wouldn't stop it. I could connect it to my phone and it shows up with the latest firmware but I wouldn't turn off and wouldn't stop beeping . I have now wrapped it in a coat and put it in a cupboard so I can sleep. I'm hoping that the battery dying will help but I am hoping in vain. Please help.

Was unit in a crash? No.

What have you tried so far? The normal method of turning it off. Pressing the flight pause button and the power button together. Connecting it to my phone via cable.

What device are you using ( iphone , ipad, Samsung , etc)? OnePlus 8 pro, Mavic air with standard Mavic air controller.

What firmware are you running ( aircraft, remote controller)? Current version

What Go app version are you using? DJI pro 4 app

Any modification?
(if so what) no

Did you change anything or install any apps? (if so what) no.

Do you have a video or pictures of the problem? (if so post link) posted below.

Hi there, welcome to the forum ?:D

Can't help you with the controller not powering down ... suspect that it can be a faulty or worn button switch inside though, try to rub-push the turn off sequence & see if it works ( ...& the correct sequence is push once then directly push-hold until powered off)

But the beeping ... after the sticks being inactive for 5min with the controller powered on, the controller will start to beep, you stop it by moving one of the sticks ... have you tried that?

To risk the obvious - you are trying to shut it off with the power button 1 quick button press followed quickly with a press and hold?

Hi there, welcome to the forum [emoji112]:D

Can't help you with the controller not powering down ... suspect that it can be a faulty or worn button switch inside though, try to rub-push the turn off sequence & see if it works ( ...& the correct sequence is push once then directly push-hold until powered off)

But the beeping ... after the sticks being inactive for 5min with the controller powered on, the controller will start to beep, you stop it by moving one of the sticks ... have you tried that?
It will also beep when battery gets low. At least I've experienced that with my M2Z remote. What an awful noise!

Don't these beep then power off after an extended period of inactivity?

Welcome to the forum from California. sorry to hear you're having problems. Maybe it'll solve itself after depleting the battery.

Having similar issue, does not turn on or charge, Mavic air controller, suddenly.
Pause and power is the reset? No reaction either. Tried multiple times. Tried to connect it with mobile, with pc, tried leaving in charging for a few hours. Nothing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird