Reactions: David Bigcat Scott
Same way as you do your batteries.
Press once
Led lights up 1 ,2,3,4
4 being full
Same technique works on batteries, aircraft and goggles
Press and then press and hold will turn devices on
Press and then press and hold will power devices off

Thanks - I thought there was also some way to display on my iphone (ie DJI GO) the remote's % remaining charge?

Orrrrrr................................... you could read the manual!!

I watched many videos on U-tube . I likely watched 40 hours of video before my drone showed up . It was shipped by snail mail so I had a couple weeks of video watching before I could even touch my first drone

On the mavic air Controller there is a USB port where the handles for the phone is.
1. Can you charge the controller from here?
2. If not what is it for?
The USB port under the handles is not able to be used for charging the controller - It can be used to connect to a mobile phone or tablet running Go 4.
If you use this port to connect to your mobile device, remember to disconnect the micro-USB pug into the side port on the controller.

I agree
Some feel the need to make negative chirps ..... if they don’t want to participate in a positive manner, then don’t read the posts...... move on , it’s that easy
I was being positive! There's plenty of good information in the online manual

I was being positive! There's plenty of good information in the online manual
There is, but it does take some time with the product to get 'used' to the DJI way of saying/not saying things. So I've personally found the Forum useful, because I get that "So that's what DJI meant on page x of the manual ...".:)

Reactions: JDawg
I usually charge my controller every time I charge batteries because its handy. I read someone's comment that he was surprised when he lost control of his drone because he always checks to see that he has one blinking light on his controller.
Read the manual sounds like great advice but with forums and you tube a drone pilot can find a lot of information that's for the MOST part better. I find it helpful to bookmark the good videos

Orrrrrr................................... you could read the manual!!
Sounds like a reasonable option.
I have the pdf of the manual on the same device running GO 4.
And.. maybe it's just me.. but I often just scroll up and down the manual.. it's amazing how often you see things that you weren't looking for at the time, but are worth remembering. Much like radomly reading the forum and just picking up snippets of info that you know will help some time.
I am sure the poster meant no malice :)

I read the manual 4-5 times cover to cover before it even showed up at my door. Like someone else said I also watched hours of Youtube video on it too, before and after I had bought it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka