DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air delivery

shutter13

Reactions
Anyone ordered the Mavic Air from DJI and gotten this kind of tracking notification?

I thought the fly more package was all in one box?

5ab54cf5e9f6f02e7d98ecabfe33b5d2.jpg

Indeed it is all in one box. Strange message. I' d contact cistomer support about this...

I often order form China and sometimes Japan/Korea. Sometimes even when item is shipped with FedEx it takes a while to clear customs once it arrives in to US. I had instances where items were held for about a week and in one case almost 3 weeks once they reached US customs.

So far everything I ever ordered reached me sooner or later, so I would not be worried to much. With that said, since this is a high priced item I would make a "paper trail" of everything and contact DJI just in case something did happened and you need to go trough process of refund.

My point is all I have coming is the Mavic Air fly more combo, so there should not be “pieces”, should only be one piece.

My point is all I have coming is the Mavic Air fly more combo, so there should not be “pieces”, should only be one piece.

My bad, I misread your question. Mine Fly More Combo arrived in one box ... Maybe that is just generic message.

It must be a multi order count from DJI to multiple customers. They may have created a shipping ticket for say 50 pieces on the pallet and only 49 actually shipped. If I was working in customs I would hold the whole load too.

It must be a multi order count from DJI to multiple customers. They may have created a shipping ticket for say 50 pieces on the pallet and only 49 actually shipped. If I was working in customs I would hold the whole load too.

Thanks, I decided to give it a day, and it’s back on track.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech