DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air dropped like a stone in Dronie

Reactions
Just recently on a holiday at a lookout and sent the MA out over a canyon in 'Dronie'. The drone reached its maximum distance of 65m, camera stopped, then motors seemed to stop or only work at low revs and it started plummeting. After what seemed like an eternity it restarted and then returned to its start position in front of me, almost. When I have used it before it was flawless and came back home still facing me. Now it came back but away from me and facing at an angle away.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Noticed that the battery temp was over 52 deg and it was a cold cloudy winter day altitude about 1500 metres.

Just returned from the holiday and started the MA today and it wants yet another update to be performed Geofencing the unit. I haven't gone ahead with this one wondering where it will stop me flying. (I do adhere to all safety regulations set here in Australia.) Anyone had experience with the update?

Just recently on a holiday at a lookout and sent the MA out over a canyon in 'Dronie'. The drone reached its maximum distance of 65m, camera stopped, then motors seemed to stop or only work at low revs and it started plummeting. After what seemed like an eternity it restarted and then returned to its start position in front of me, almost. When I have used it before it was flawless and came back home still facing me. Now it came back but away from me and facing at an angle away.
Has anyone else had this problem?

Noticed that the battery temp was over 52 deg and it was a cold cloudy winter day altitude about 1500 metres.

Just returned from the holiday and started the MA today and it wants yet another update to be performed Geofencing the unit. I haven't gone ahead with this one wondering where it will stop me flying. (I do adhere to all safety regulations set here in Australia.) Anyone had experience with the update?
Flight log Please So that people can look into it.

Thanks for your reply Keule. Just checked the instructions when flying with an Apple mobile device I must connect my mobile device to a Mac computer and access the TXT flight log files from iTunes. Unfortunately I dont have a Mac computer.

It'll work also with a PC (Windows) and iTunes.

Tried everything I could possibly think of including sync flight records but I could not upload the text from my iphone (which is what I use with the MA flight controller) and to my windows computer (which is what I m connected to this forum) despite trying all the instructions and links provided.

Reactions: BMW Z4
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada