DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air errors

Mholmelund

Reactions
I just got a a load of errors. Out of nowhere. Just a few days after the guarantee expired. Is there a pattern here? I s there an inborn expiration? Seems like quite a few get the same problem. My MA has only been used for a few hours and never had a crash or any other incidents.

Attachments

• B2C5A8E9-A816-474D-A96C-D64236A47B85.jpeg
    B2C5A8E9-A816-474D-A96C-D64236A47B85.jpeg
    157.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Wow
Reactions: Prismatic
I just got a a load of errors. Out of nowhere. Just a few days after the guarantee expired. Is there a pattern here? I s there an inborn expiration? Seems like quite a few get the same problem. My MA has only been used for a few hours and never had a crash or any other incidents.
You should recalibrate the IMU, that much is clear, but that doesn't address the gimbal errors. It's as if it did suffer a crash, or the equivalent.

If power down and power back up doesn’t clear it, and attempted calibration fails, it is an electrical problem in the drone, most likely from a physical shock, like a crash or drop. A cable that has come loose would be where I would start.

Thank you. As I wrote no crashes or rough landings. I’m not allowed to recalibrate any parameters. I’ve requested a repair. Unfortunately this happened just a few days after end of guarantee.

My Mavic Air went past its first birthday without:
  • any offer from DJI to extend my warranty
  • any noticeable increase in errors reported (usual compass and sticks calibration are common; IMU only twice in 12 months)
Never had a heavy landing, but did have two less controlled than I wanted...

I would suspect that there is something a bit off with the gimbal connector.

Does the gimbal movement still work and the gimbal calibration still complete successfully?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee