DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air flymore combo case recommendation

Mavicmaniac

Reactions
Hi all
Would like to know what everyone is using to store their Air in. I’m not a big fan of the bag and separate case that came with the fly more combo. I would like to keep everything in one place and maybe have a little spare room.
Thanks in advance
Jesse

Reactions: ScoutCommander
Peak Design Everyday Sling 5L is the most perfect bag for the MA Fly More combo - I've tried many and it is by far my favorite. It even holds the MA in it's hard case which is very important to me:

(not my pic):
094156t61806vdfh2yzad2.jpg

Ran across this case and like that everything is in one place and nicely organized, might be a little bigger than I was hoping for but I guess you can’t have everything.

Attachments

• D0ADB674-3787-4AB9-B2A2-34D12D08C906.jpeg
    D0ADB674-3787-4AB9-B2A2-34D12D08C906.jpeg
    757.5 KB · Views: 134
Hi all
Would like to know what everyone is using to store their Air in. I’m not a big fan of the bag and separate case that came with the fly more combo. I would like to keep everything in one place and maybe have a little spare room.
Thanks in advance
Jesse
Not sure if you're aware but you can fit the bird in the Flymore bag (top most compartment) without the need for the separate case. It has enough room in the lower compartment for the extra props and other small accessories like filters etc. That's what I've been carry around as it it very compact, and discrete.

Hi all
Thanks in advance
Jesse
Many good bags and cases out there. But, I would recommend waiting a while, you will likely accumulate more gear and your needs will change. If you jump in to soon like me and many others, you end up with a collection of bags and cases don’t meet your needs.

Hi all
Thanks in advance
Jesse
I find the fly more bag more than adequate. personal preference.

Hi all
Thanks in advance
Jesse
Hi all
Thanks in advance
Jesse
I received a rugged hard case by Scootree when I bought my MA in a bundle. I think it retails for about $39.00 bought separately. I normally use it when I'm jeeping to protect the drone. When hiking I'll take along my PolarPro minimalist case that was designed for the MA. Fits in my small backpack easily and I still have plenty room.

Smatree Mavic Air case on Amazon. Love it. Form fitting, shoulder strap, small enough to fit a in backpack if you wanted. Semi hardshell all the way around. Great price for the case. Fits the fly more pack and more accessories

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
I have tried several bags and cases as well and finally settled on the Lowepro Droneguard BP250 backpack. Fits all my gear except my goggles RE.

I bought this bag from wish.com, cost me about 23 bucks with shipping. Fits the MA in its hard case, and the controller in the main pocket, all the cables, spare blades and misc stuff fits in the upper horizontal pocket, batteries fit in the two outside pockets, and the charger and hard case for my lens filters fit in the front pocket. Only thing I can't fit in it is the 10" tablet and the tablet mount for the controller. The mount is attached to one of the D rings with a carabineer clip and I just have to carry the tablet, or just use my phone. You can wear it as a hip bag, or over the shoulder.

5c611099605f1c43ef14b130-6-large

Smatree Mavic Air case on Amazon. Love it. Form fitting, shoulder strap, small enough to fit a in backpack if you wanted. Semi hardshell all the way around. Great price for the case. Fits the fly more pack and more accessories
I love my Smatree as well, i went for tthe hardcase. Holds the entire Fly More combo.

Amazon.com : Smatree Mavic Air Carrying Case Compatible for DJI Mavic Air Fly More Combo, Waterproof Travel Hard Case for Mavic Air Drone(Not fit for Mavic pro/Mavic 2) : Camera & Photo

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo