DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air gimbal motor overloaded - Help =( - camera not able to tilt down

ryantyw89

Reactions
Hi all

I have boaght the mavic air last month, just have a second flight. after it back, it keep showings gimbal motor overloaded. I have down the factory reset for aircraft, done refresh of firmware for both rc and aircraft. gimbal calibration is fine. when drone start, it can tilt up and down itself. but after it start. I cannot tilt down, but if i use my hand to tilt down the camera, i can control it to tilt up. Anyone has a solution on that =(

Sounds like an issue, if only a few weeks old, don't even deal with the issue, take back and swap it out for a working drone.

Reactions: InvisibleName
Did you ever start up the drone with the gimbal guard on it? Are you using any filters? If the answer to both is no, return it for a new one.

The other thing to look for is if there's anything stuck in the gimble mount hinges, look for hair wrapped around it and similar things, my Wife's hair get's everywhere (check your motor's too :))

yep, how many times did you start with the gimbal guard on? They never tell you this. I've done it twice.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000