DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Googles

I am not sure how you would get the video feed from your phone/tablet into the Eachine goggles as there is no usb ports.
On the other hand I don't think that there is a diversity FM transmitter that works with a phone/tablet.

You could try the Litchi solution but this will require a headset that holds your phone in it. e.g. Samsung Gear VR

The only real options I've seen working well and safely with the MA are the DJI goggles and the Epson Bt-300 glasses, but expect to pay a lot more for these.
The only other inpractical option is to use a phone/tablet with a HDMI out port and connect these to FPV goggles with a hdmi input port e.g. DJI Crystal Sky and Skyzone 02x
but in this scenario it could be more expensive than the DJI goggles solution as the Skyzone is expensive.

Last edited:
I am not sure how you would get the video feed from your phone/tablet into the Eachine goggles as there is no usb ports.
On the other hand I don't think that there is a diversity FM transmitter that works with a phone/tablet.

You could try the Litchi solution but this will require a headset that holds your phone in it. e.g. Samsung Gear VR

The only real options I've seen working well and safely with the MA are the DJI goggles and the Epson Bt-300 glasses, but expect to pay a lot more for these.
The only other inpractical option is to use a phone/tablet with a HDMI out port and connect these to FPV goggles with a hdmi input port e.g. DJI Crystal Sky and Skyzone 02x
but in this scenario it could be more expensive than the DJI goggles solution as the Skyzone is expensive.

Sorry but have folks confirmed the Epson BT-300 glasses are compatible with the Mavic Air 2, that it's easy enough to use and the link is robust?

Thanks.

Sorry but have folks confirmed the Epson BT-300 glasses are compatible with the Mavic Air 2, that it's easy enough to use and the link is robust?

Thanks.

No, the both the Epson Glasses (BT-300 and BT-35e) won't work with the MA2 currently
  • The android controller on the BT-300 is 32bit and won't run DJI Fly which requires 64bit architecture.
  • The interface unit on the BT-35e needs a hdmi input usually from the DJI Smart Controller but this is not yet compatible with the MA2. The DJI Crystal Sky has a HDMI output but this is also 32bit so it doesn't run DJI Fly as well.
The are two possible options for the MA2
  • find a 64bit device with a HDMI out (for the video feed to the BT-35e glasses) with a seperate usb data capable port to connect to the remote controller to run DJI Fly.
  • Cast DJI Fly from a device wirelessly to the BT-300, both the glasses and the device will need to be connected to the same wireless network and there will be increased latency (I have done this between an Ipad Mini 4 running DJI Fly and the BT-300 glasses)

Last edited:
Reactions: jinglestheelf
No, the both the Epson Glasses (BT-300 and BT-35e) won't work with the MA2 currently
  • The android controller on the BT-300 is 32bit and won't run DJI Fly which requires 64bit architecture.
  • The interface unit on the BT-35e needs a hdmi input usually from the DJI Smart Controller but this is not yet compatible with the MA2. The DJI Crystal Sky has a HDMI output but this is also 32bit so it doesn't run DJI Fly as well.
The are two possible options for the MA2
  • find a 64bit device with a HDMI out (for the video feed to the BT-35e glasses) with a seperate usb data capable port to connect to the remote controller to run DJI Fly.
  • Cast DJI Fly from a device wirelessly to the BT-300, both the glasses and the device will need to be connected to the same wireless network and there will be increased latency (I have done this between an Ipad Mini 4 running DJI Fly and the BT-300 glasses)
How is it that DJI does not see this as an opportunity lost? I was ready to pull the trigger on the MA2 but this is a showstopper. Crazy.

How is it that DJI does not see this as an opportunity lost? I was ready to pull the trigger on the MA2 but this is a showstopper. Crazy.

I think DJI's mistake was not offering DJI Go4 compatibility for the MA2 as well as DJI Fly.
If they had done that, almost all hardware would be backwards compatible with the MA2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa