DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air info

Music One

Reactions
Hello Everyone. Newbie here and just joined forum.
Im awaiting delivery of a Mavic Air. In the meantime I understand I need my phone plumbed into the contoller for updating etc, but am I able to download the main DJI GO 4 ap and register up while I'm waiting.
Looking forward to being a member here.
MT

Im awaiting delivery of a Mavic Air. In the meantime I understand I need my phone plumbed into the contoller for updating etc, but am I able to download the main DJI GO 4 ap and register up while I'm waiting.
MT

Welcome to the forum! Yes you can download the app and register your email with DJI before you get your drone. You’ll be able to poke around the app and check out some of the videos they have on getting started.

Just remember to download DJI Go 4 not to be confused with DJI Go which looks identical.

Reactions: JSKCKNIT
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

MT
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, I love mine. Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vincedecaledo