DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air, internal storage file transfer help please?!

mavic6611

Reactions
Hey guys,

Basically I want to transfer the video and picture files from my mavic airs internal storage to my android device.

Do any of you guys know how?

Thanks

Connect the Air to the app and go into the Editor. If you choose a photo or video you should be able to download the data from the Air to your device.
The Air comes with the internal card set as the default. You can change that in the go app settings.

Connect the Air to the app and go into the Editor. If you choose a photo or video you should be able to download the data from the Air to your device.
The Air comes with the internal card set as the default. You can change that in the go app settings.
You always give great answers. Very helpful indeed. Thanks for your swift reply I appreciate your help.

Do I need to use any cables to do this or wirelessly?

Just the normal device cabled to TX and the TX connected to the Air. Alternatively, you can connect the included cable to the Air to a computer and download the data to the computer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
audio_inside