DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air? January 23, 2018

6.jpg

Well of course nobody knows. Speculating is fun!

I JUST bought a Mavic and a Spark the same week (3 weeks ago!) as my first drones, also pre-ordered a Tello, and I'm STILL hyped for this release. TAKE MY MONEY!

Buying 4 drones in a month isn't weird, is it? TELL ME IT'S NOT WEIRD!
No it's not, is having choices. Wish I could have those choices.

The best I can get my Note 8 to translate. The words aren't clear when I try to zoom in so bixby can't translate it.
aed343af8fade35bedeb7ee92fa1a128.jpg
03da37b70fd335264103cf76960ceec5.jpg
ed3830221a2b2450c9eb5a84ec5c4722.jpg

If this is all they are announcing, I'm not impressed.Lot's of hype about nothing. If Autel comes through with a 1" sensor on their model, DJI will lose a lot of sales.

I'm not sure this is supposed to be competing with anything Autel is releasing...

Hang in there. The Mavic Pro 2 will be here before you know it ;)

Reactions: treehouse1441
If this is all they are announcing, I'm not impressed.Lot's of hype about nothing. If Autel comes through with a 1" sensor on their model, DJI will lose a lot of sales.

I remember reading that the Autel 1” isn’t actually a production thing.

Well ... the marketing team did a great job getting the public pumped up :)

Looks like Micro Center is having a in-store sale again on their DJI Spark Fly More Combo maybe to clear stock for the new Mavic Air. $399 in-store only for those of you that are near one and don't want to spend more on a Mavic Air. I suggest you call your local store before going out to one just to make sure they have it in stock.20180117_193731.jpg

hoping its water resistant, I am in Oregon and it rains more than half the year.:(

Well from the pic of the grey one at least there isn’t the battery opening on the top which obviously makes the Mavic 1 less water resistant, and it appears that the top of the rotors are closed and not exposed so rain can’t easily get in there. And the teaser video does show storm clouds. Could be indicators...

Z

Reactions: JoshuaCarlton
Anyone on the camera being better tan the one in the Pro?? The leaks say it is a 4K 60fps video. If that is true then it will probably will canibalize Pro's market share.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki