DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air -Litchi without the controller - phone only?

ksdehoff

Reactions
All:

I've got Autopilot and it cannot be used without the controller - does anyone know if Litchi works in phone wifi mode without the controller? For follow me-type missions where I'm close to the drone this would be a really convenient option to have.

All:

I've got Autopilot and it cannot be used without the controller - does anyone know if Litchi works in phone wifi mode without the controller? For follow me-type missions where I'm close to the drone this would be a really convenient option to have.

If I understand your question... you must have a mobile device to use Litchi.

(From the Litchi user manual)
Litchi allows you to control Wi-Fi based drones (Spark, Phantom 3 Standard, Mavic Air/Pro) with a bluetooth controller when no DJI remote controller is connected.
If you are looking for a compatible bluetooth controller, we recommend the Mad Catz CTRL i for iOS.
Litchi will automatically recognize and accept input from a bluetooth controller after it is paired with your mobile device.

1. Left and Right Joysticks: Used to control the drone the same way you would control a drone with a DJI remote controller in mode 2.
2. A: Take a photo.
3. X: Start/Stop recording.
4. B: Triggers the custom function bound to C1.
5. Y: Triggers the custom function bound to C2.
6. Directional Pad - Y axis: Moves the gimbal up/down.
View attachment 38285

Attachments

• IMG_0660.JPG
    IMG_0660.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member