DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air long exposure ND filter - ND1000

Are you interested in having a long exposure nd filter ?

• Yes,Interested !

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • No interested at all !

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • May be

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Skyreat

Reactions
Skyreat ND1000 filter ,Cut light by 10 f-stops,Use for shooting in very bright conditions,also include the waterfalls.ND64&ND1000,2 pack for $39.99, Will release soon.
152775339309.jpg

Reactions: GavieboyDji
I've been happy with your other products. That looks like a good value, I was just ready to pull the trigger on an ND1000 for my Mavic Air. Maybe I'll wait and get the kit. Would be nice to have.

I've been happy with your other products. That looks like a good value, I was just ready to pull the trigger on an ND1000 for my Mavic Air. Maybe I'll wait and get the kit. Would be nice to have.
Thanks for your support,This set will active on amazon in 1 week.

FWIW, I purchased the ND1000/ND64 kit and they look fine on first inspection. Not sure if they are multicoated or if there will be any issues in real use as I've not had the opportunity to use them for a real application yet, but mounting them up and looking at the results in various lighting conditions/angles/etc. they seem effective.

Now, the Skyreat CrystalSky mount for Mavic with the 7.85" CrystalSky....that's a different story for a different thread.

FWIW, I purchased the ND1000/ND64 kit and they look fine on first inspection. Not sure if they are multicoated or if there will be any issues in real use as I've not had the opportunity to use them for a real application yet, but mounting them up and looking at the results in various lighting conditions/angles/etc. they seem effective.

Now, the Skyreat CrystalSky mount for Mavic with the 7.85" CrystalSky....that's a different story for a different thread.
Thanks for your support, the filters are multicoated . About the CrystalSky mount,if there is any product issue, just contact with us ,we will deal with that.thanks !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura