DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air parts?

Cptrman

Reactions
Hi guys, just wondering if there is a good place to purchase parts for the Mavic Air? Any online stores with good pricing and reliable, in case I need to repair? I’m a do-it-yourself type that does my own repair work. Thanks for any information.

Hi guys, just wondering if there is a good place to purchase parts for the Mavic Air? Any online stores with good pricing and reliable, in case I need to repair? I’m a do-it-yourself type that does my own repair work. Thanks for any information.
It may help if you share your location:)

Reactions: PhantomFandom
just wondering if there is a good place to purchase parts for the Mavic Air?
I keep a list of many common Mavic Air replacement parts here.

I keep a list of many common Mavic Air replacement parts here.

Thanks msinger! Nice list.

Is there a way to purchase just the two front color coded legs? It’s crazy if I were to need those but have to purchase the arms including motors...

Is there a way to purchase just the two front color coded legs?
DJI does not sell replacement parts for the Mavic Air. The parts that are available come from sellers who disassemble brand new Mavic Air drones. You could certainly purchase just the colored section of the arms if you're able to find someone who is willing to disassemble and sell just that section of the arm.

DJI does not sell replacement parts for the Mavic Air. The parts that are available come from sellers who disassemble brand new Mavic Air drones. You could certainly purchase just the colored section of the arms if you're able to find someone who is willing to disassemble and sell just that section of the arm.

Interesting.. Seems DJI is missing out on a huge part of the market! Absolutely nuts!

Interesting.. Seems DJI is missing out on a huge part of the market! Absolutely nuts!
Yes, the parts market could be huge for them. They probably make a good living by charging people for repairs though. And allowing people (or unauthorized repair shops) to work on their own drones can cause other problems (like a voided DJI warranty).

Yes, the parts market could be huge for them. They probably make a good living by charging people for repairs though. And allowing people (or unauthorized repair shops) to work on their own drones can cause other problems (like a voided DJI warranty).

Not always.

Is the rule of thumb don't void original warranty purchase mavic air?
just because written contractual obligation is in effect does this bar you from doing a better job yourself providing you're an ace with your hands on, tooling & equipment, and know how?
there is a difference when it's your own treasured aircraft and rc.

Reactions: Cptrman
Is the rule of thumb don't void original warranty purchase mavic air?
just because written contractual obligation is in effect does this bar you from doing a better job yourself providing you're an ace with your hands on, tooling & equipment, and know how?
there is a difference when it's your own treasured aircraft and rc.

Exactly how I feel about it! Nice post!

It's perfectly fine to do the work yourself. Just know that you could void the warranty (or parts of it) if you break something in the process (or alter something that causes an issue) and attempt to claim it under warranty.

Exactly how I feel about it! Nice post!
You can have it both if youre careful observant of telltale tamperproofing implements which you must clear to access resolution process to the ill - recall pc smps units (computer switch mode power supply) placing adhesive breakable seal to entry.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr