DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Portable Powerbank

Gorhell

Reactions
Is there any battery charger on the go or powerbank on the go for our Mavic air? I know this has been ask about a dozen times. I saw some out there like SmartTree and Anbee but I find it quite big and not good for travel wise. I'm looking to put it on a case all in one, is there a powerbank that is good for our MAVIC air where it is flat and cheap and has plug to charge using the battery provided by DJI?

You're limited to 100Wh for travel (Airplanes) so something like the Mophie Powerstation AC is your best bet. Regularly goes on sale and is cheap for what it is, but anything with an A/C plug (so you can use the OEM charging accessories) will not be dirt cheap like all the dozens of USB power banks out there.

Thanks for the help. I'm afraid of other brands as I see them not really reliable and I think this Mophie Powerstation AC is compact, sadly I don't see any brand new in Amazon. Any other alternatives?

Thanks for the help. I'm afraid of other brands as I see them not really reliable and I think this Mophie Powerstation AC is compact, sadly I don't see any brand new in Amazon. Any other alternatives?

I am assuming you're in the USA, and if so they are indeed available on Amazon (new):

https://www.amazon.com/mophie-power...1-spons&keywords=mophie+powerstation+ac&psc=1

You can also buy them directly from Mophie, or places like B&H (Currently backordered though):

mophie22,000mAh powerstation AC Portable Battery Pack (Black)

Is there any battery charger on the go or powerbank on the go for our Mavic air? I know this has been ask about a dozen times. I saw some out there like SmartTree and Anbee but I find it quite big and not good for travel wise. I'm looking to put it on a case all in one, is there a powerbank that is good for our MAVIC air where it is flat and cheap and has plug to charge using the battery provided by DJI?
Ever seen this?
https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07B926KZ8...olid=3IPEXP5SC296C&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Let me know! Bye!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121