DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

OEM Batteries and charging via usb

damix92

Reactions
Hello everyone as it's my first post. I recently rediscovered my Air 1 gathering dust for the past 3 years or so. To my surprise, one out of 3 batteries I had still works. Im going on a big camping trip soon and wanted to take it with me, therefore would like to ask you about 2 things: is there any way to get new oem batteries, cause I couldnt find them available? If not what are the best proven alternatives (aliexpress?) Other thing: is it possible to somehow charge these batteries on the go? Im gonna spend 7 days camping in a tent and wont have an access to any sockets in the meantime. Ideally Id take one battery and recharge it with powerbank if possible but in case its not possible I would take 3 fully charged ones. Thanks for your time

Mavic air batteries, unlike Mini cannot charge in drone via usb. You ca try to bring to life your dead bateries. I managed to revive 3 so far. Google it, yo will need to open battery and chare each cell manualy. As for the charging of the grid, I have car charger, that, works on the cigarette lighter socket.

Reactions: damix92
Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

I don't have the Mini 1 but see if these work that I found on Amazon

Reactions: damix92 and sarahb
Thank you guys, much appreciated. Just one little detail. That battery is for mini I'm after Air one. There are some on amazon but with bad reviews. Defo gonna look for a car socket charger

Reactions: Gagipeca
Mavic Air batteries are available from the DJI store, price EUR 79.-

Unfortunately they're out of stock for UK delivery cause I've checked it but thanks for the input

Edit: Spoke to one of their staff: they're discontinued which is to be expected at this stage

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard