DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air QuickShot Asteroid Fault?

tildsG

Reactions
Hey, new to this group, been part of the Phantom Pilots and also Spark Pilots
I’ve had my Mavic Air now for just over a week and yes it’s great!
Only one issue, when taking the QuickShot Asteroid the colour is off.
See this link of my latest

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Would love to know.

Thanks

Reactions: Densio
Hello fellow pilot I need some help solving the problem of my mavic air I just bought a week ago and I'm expiricing a problem launching the asteroid and Boomerang from the quick shot...it' not showing the icon on the quick shot mode only the 4 features dronie, rocket, helix and circle....I already restart the Dji go 4 all have been restarted when I checked it still not showing the 2 modes

Hello fellow pilot I need some help solving the problem of my mavic air I just bought a week ago and I'm expiricing a problem launching the asteroid and Boomerang from the quick shot...it' not showing the icon on the quick shot mode only the 4 features dronie, rocket, helix and circle....I already restart the Dji go 4 all have been restarted when I checked it still not showing the 2 modes
Are u on latest firmware?

Yes sir all was been updated. Even in smart capture....showing coming soon I'm using note 8 then I tried also the iPhone X ..... nothing change still the same sir. I went also in Dji workhop here in Kuwait surrisingly they don' know how to fix it.

Okay so what I suggest you do is find a computer download the latest DJI assistant 2 you can find out on DJI website..... hook your mavic air up to the computer and refresh the firmware on DJI assistant

Reactions: tildsG
Oh that's great I'll try thank you thank you sir........ I'll let you know if this is success....many thanks sir...god bless.

Reactions: tildsG
No problem u are welcome!

Hey, new to this group, been part of the Phantom Pilots and also Spark Pilots
I’ve had my Mavic Air now for just over a week and yes it’s great!
Only one issue, when taking the QuickShot Asteroid the colour is off.
See this link of my latest

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Would love to know.

Thanks

Are you using auto settings on your Mavic?
The first few times when I used the Mavic the colors were washed out either times when it's too dark (underexposed) or too bright (overexposed). Try adjusting the settings in manual mode and see the difference.
Also shooting in midday while the sun is out is terrible unless you have a ND filter.

I've just attached my blown out colors Asteroid video as well.
I guess my advice is fiddle with the video settings or get a ND filter. Still waiting for mine to arrive.

Cheers

Last edited:
Are you using auto settings on your Mavic?
The first few times when I used the Mavic the colors were washed out either times when it's too dark (underexposed) or too bright (overexposed). Try adjusting the settings in manual mode and see the difference.
Also shooting in midday while the sun is out is terrible unless you have a ND filter.

I've just attached my blown out colors Asteroid video as well.
I guess my advice is fiddle with the video settings or get a ND filter. Still waiting for mine to arrive.

Cheers

Yes it was in auto as I’ve always flown my other drones in auto and had no issues. But yes I may have to have a play around with them. I’ve also noticed that your video starts close up and flies away, but all mine start from far away and reverse back towards me. Is that a setting I’m missing?
Sorry to sound stupid, I really need to make time to get out and play around with it.
Thanks

Yes it was in auto as I’ve always flown my other drones in auto and had no issues. But yes I may have to have a play around with them. I’ve also noticed that your video starts close up and flies away, but all mine start from far away and reverse back towards me. Is that a setting I’m missing?
Sorry to sound stupid, I really need to make time to get out and play around with it.
Thanks

I just uploaded the video as is. I've seen others just reverse the video to have a better revealing shot but originally it starts filming close then flies out to do it's little 360degrees capture maneuver.
Yeah so I don't think there is a setting to change it neither is it missing on your drone.

Yeah I’ve noticed it starts filming and then goes up to do the 360 sphere and then flies back to you. After it’s done, my screen it says ‘reversing video’.
Maybe some settings or just the firmware version? Who knows .....
It was just the colours that were bothering me a little.

Hello! I am new, I have a Mavic Air and it is great but I have a problem. When I take a quickshot and I want to watch it reversed I watch it without colour like if it was autoedited or something. I have been searching information about that issue but I found nothing. Can anyone help me please?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman