DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air RC controller hard case

baksideDisaster

Reactions
If anyone's looking for a RC hard case, I picked up this EVA hardshell RC case last week and put it to the test. It's advertised as being for Spark, but works great for the Mavic Air RC as well. I was looking for something I could put the RC in that would be semi waterproof and able to withstand a crushing blow.

I routinely travel into the backcountry via snowmobile and dirt bike to film. I wanted a case just for the RC as I already have the Mavic Air case that came with Flymore kit. I do tend to fall on my backpack every once and a while and I was just leaving my RC loose in my backcountry pack in mesh bag, which was making me nervous. This little hardshell case did the job and impressed me so I thought I'd share if anyone else is looking for something similar. It's not very bulky and weathered some snowy conditions without getting damp inside. I did fall on my back really good and slide down a slope with it in the case without any damage, and I liked being able to leave the sticks on between shoots. Screwing in the sticks in the snowy mountains always sucks when you drop one into the fresh snow. ;)

03261815162_zpsqs24jxqb.jpg

0326181516b2_zpsx48py33k.jpg

Reactions: derekcreates
I got this a year ago and use it every time I travel and mtb with my drone. It's solid and can leave the sticks on for easy/fast access. I highly recommend!

I am looking for one that will fit a 4hawks SR mod attached to the RC. If anybody has any ideas I'd be much obliged.

I have a similar case for RC and use it often with my MA in original small case.

I am looking for one that will fit a 4hawks SR mod attached to the RC. If anybody has any ideas I'd be much obliged.
I bought a case from amazon and used a blade to cut out the foam to fit the remote with 4hawks attached.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2