DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air red lights all round

weirdwolf

Reactions
Hi guys, I am fairly new to the Mavic air, having only used cheap drones in the past, I am getting all red lights after powering on and no connection to my phone, I bought this 2nd hand and it worked fine for the 1st week, It has not been crashed and only flown over some fields as I wanted to get used to it. should i send for repair or can anyone advise a newbie.
Thanks in advance

Turn on the drone first. Let it sit for a minute. Turn on the controller, let it sit until it connects to the drone. Plug in your device.

If you get any error messages, please reply here.

You stated that you had no connection to your phone. If you're using the phone only (not in conjunction with the remote) you have to hold the button on the back of the drone till it beeps twice. Then open DJI GO 4 and run through the process of scanning the QR code to connect (or manually input the WiFi password). That should work.
*side note.. if phone only try telling your phone to FORGET the WiFi connection to the air and running through the connection again as it may not be automatically connecting.

If you're using with the remote and phone together then check that the light on the remote turns green and the one at the rear of the Air turns green as well. If not follow this video:

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slitsling69