DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Root - Coupon request

jcase

Reactions
Howdy, If this isn't allowed please forgive me.

Tim Strazzere, who helped me research and write the DUMLRacer exploit (and DontForget, which is the next exploit for the DJI line) for other DJIs is wanting to snag a Mavic Air for research purposes. We are looking for a coupon code to make it more affordable (not looking for donations, we have the money just looking for a coupon). Getting one in Tim's hands is a great step towards towards getting the Air some modding love (air isnot vulnerable to dontforget or racer at this time).

Cheers and Thank You
jcase

Howdy, If this isn't allowed please forgive me.

Tim Strazzere, who helped me research and write the DUMLRacer exploit (and DontForget, which is the next exploit for the DJI line) for other DJIs is wanting to snag a Mavic Air for research purposes. We are looking for a coupon code to make it more affordable (not looking for donations, we have the money just looking for a coupon). Getting one in Tim's hands is a great step towards towards getting the Air some modding love (air isnot vulnerable to dontforget or racer at this time).

Cheers and Thank You
jcase
Any update on this?

DJI has said the Mavic Air is "too new" so they don't do any rebates on it for now, no coupons apply to it.They usually don't do any discounts for the first few months of any new product.

Reactions: tim290480
DJI has said the Mavic Air is "too new" so they don't do any rebates on it for now, no coupons apply to it.They usually don't do any discounts for the first few months of any new product.

We used the coupon successfuly on air + goggles, but this was at the same time of this request (we got a coupon fast)

Any update on this?

Yes, we got root rather fast, a few ways. Actually was rooted before release by others. the 0300 update fixed all vulns i was aware of, ended up getting root on 0300 last night, but not something releasable.

It would be awesome to get root for firmware 400 so we can downgrade to 300. This 400 firmware is terrible.

It would be awesome to get root for firmware 400 so we can downgrade to 300. This 400 firmware is terrible.
Yeah, I've never had issues with updates on any of my other DJI products, but this FW made my MA have a mind of its own. I have no idea what its going to do.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot