DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Settings

tca

Reactions
Just wanted to know:

If you have the setting set for the Mavic Air and then you change the Flight mode do these setting's

change on their own to fit that mode and then revert back to the settings they were in before you changed the mode? I know that you have put the camera in Auto or Manual and set the camera setting ...... I am referring to the settings for the speed of the gimbal and the controller sticks reaction time.

Just wanted to know:

If you have the setting set for the Mavic Air and then you change the Flight mode do these setting's

change on their own to fit that mode and then revert back to the settings they were in before you changed the mode? I know that you have put the camera in Auto or Manual and set the camera setting ...... I am referring to the settings for the speed of the gimbal and the controller sticks reaction time.

If you fly for first time? Turn on beginning mode. Fly in big open area. There are lots of information on YouTube.

Just wanted to know:

The gimbal settings and conyroller sticks will not change you are in control of all these settings they stay like that until thr next time you change them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wqb3