DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Update issues

lildrewzy

Reactions
So I just my Mavic last week and this is my second time flying.

I've probably updated to the new firmware 3 times now and every time it says there is an inconsistency in the firmware then I either have to re-update the controller and Mavic firmware.

Does anyone have this problem? It is getting to a ridiculous point.

How many batteries do you have? Usually, if the firmware includes an update for the battery, you will have to update each battery.

Reactions: CodgerMavic
Does anyone have this problem? It is getting to a ridiculous point.
It's not a problem. That's how DJI firmware updates have worked for a while now.

When updating the firmware, the update normally has to be installed individually on the Mavic Air and then the remote controller. If a battery firmware update has been released (like in the current firmware), you'll need to also install the firmware on all of your spare batteries. DJI GO will display an "Inconsistent firmware found" message on the home screen if the current battery needs to be updated.

To expand...you have to insert each battery and reboot the drone. The update will run again, updating the battery. After a FW update, launch DJIGo4 on each battery that you own. If you are new to DJI products this seems confusing and who would thing the battery has firmware. It does.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erintse