DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air video on tv

Brieryam

Reactions
I can watch mavic air video direct from drone to tv on internal storage but not any video that has recorded on the sd card why?

Have you tried downloading video from the SD card to your computer..... and then cast to TV. OR using a video maker make it into a video (MP4 or AVI file) and then try playing on the TV.

May not be your situation, but I had a glitch once where instead of recording to the sd card as I planned, my video was recorded to the onboard cache. I was baffled when no video show up on the sd card when I put it in my computer, I could view it from the AC. Somehow the setting got switched in GO4. Since then I double check before flying- never had it happen since.

Reactions: Mavic Mac
Yeah I tried that but no joy tv says wrong format I'll try again when I get chance with another video converter

Try recording at a lower resolution on the aircraft, like 1920x1080 and see if your TV can play that off a USB stick. Unless you have a 4k TV, some can't downconvert "on the fly". But even my little 40" Samsung TV can play a 1920x1080 video if I plug it into the USB jack.

Hi the onboard storage video plays great it is just what's on the sd card I converted the video on my PC using pavtube converter but the tv still says unsupported format and my tv is 4k

No only in mp4 I could try in mov and convert that to suit my lg tv and see if that makes a difference got my doubts though we will see thanks

No only in mp4 I could try in mov and convert that to suit my lg tv and see if that makes a difference got my doubts though we will see thanks
Mine does the same thing but I found that if I let it render for a little while it works fine. Mine also says cannot play the format but giving a few minutes it will.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inky