DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air vision sensor calibration

Jimbo704

Reactions
on my Mavic air 1 on startup it shows vision calibration needed. I downloaded assist 2 and recalibrated all three and the program said it was 100% recalibrated. I then shut everything down and did a restart and the vision calibration sensor comes up again . is there a reset or something ?

Try again ?‍♂️

Reactions: Thomas B
if anyone else comes across this , I retried a second time and I received two additional alarms, front vision sensor alarm and contact DJI . I tried it a third time and also choose to reset to factory default and recalibrate and everything worked out . Thanks for the assistance

I went though the calibration 6 times. At the end it will not save my info. Just stayed at "0". I called DJI and they said to send the drone to them. I don't want to do that if it is something I can fix myself. I tried most everything you can do over 5 hours of working on it. I was hoping factory set world do it but no. It seem to fly ok in the house. Sensor's are working. But afraid to take it outside now and have it fly away. Thank you for anyone's input on this too.

I went though the calibration 6 times. At the end it will not save my info. Just stayed at "0". I called DJI and they said to send the drone to them. I don't want to do that if it is something I can fix myself. I tried most everything you can do over 5 hours of working on it. I was hoping factory set world do it but no. It seem to fly ok in the house. Sensor's are working. But afraid to take it outside now and have it fly away. Thank you for anyone's input on this too.
I have had this same problem. It keeps recurring , it doesn’t affect flight on my MA2
And sensors are working. I fly every day without problems. Recreational flyer here. This problem started months ago.
I land after seeing the message. And restart aircraft. And change the Battery.
Then it doesn’t show the warning again.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143