DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air won't power up

run2jeepn

Reactions
Everything worked perfect last flight a few weeks ago. Charged the remote and battery last night. They both show Charged 4 lights. I finally got the Mavic to power on but had a yellow light. The remote would never power on.... what could be my problem? Where do I start, it's never been crashed....

Just asking...
#1 Did you try another battery
#2 Is there any crud or foreign crap on the batterys connection.
#3 Any crap on the battery connection in the Drone?Drone

Process of elimination (POE)

Correct
Last question
After trying a different bt and still doesn’t work 99% of the time is water damage
Your drone ever get wet?

If the yellow light on the drone is flashing rapidly, that just means the drone it is looking for RC connection which isn't there since it will not power on. There are some things that can cause the RC to stop working but it isn't too common to have them fail without damage. We are happy to take a look at it of you like. Diagnostics are free.

Definitely sounds like an RC Connection problem. Two other ways to fly and test the craft.

1 -connect the Mavic air to your phone/pad via WiFi.

2 -double tap the button on the back (blinking Yellow light) stand in front of the drone (the Gimbal will be moving up and down searching for your ? hand) place your hand facing the Gimbal cam a couple of feet away. The propellers will power up and you can take of and land with hand movements up/takeoff down/land. Left/roll left right/roll right. Caution. Keep your and in front of the drone till landed and props powered off.

If you can fly your drone with out the RC.
You have confirmed the problems is the connection.

Before doing 1 and 2 connections. Try again to reestablish a connection to the drone.

Chief Pilot
Luis Lopez

Hope that helps.

The drone has never been wet, crashed or damaged in anyway. Even my remote is always in a case packed in another case. I only have 1 Battery. Nothing is dirty either...

Nevermind...Let's just say I'm an idoit...lol...All is good
Well. What happened? You say Nevermind but don't say what happened? You don't have to say but it would be nice to let others that have the same issue know...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_