DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic and Snowmobiling

Air Nedhead

Reactions
Hi Guys. I'll be heading to Valemount BC Friday to Do some sledding. I would like to take my Mavic with me and am wondering if anyone has any experiences taking their Mavic on their sled. Did you take any special precautions? How did you pack it? Keep batteries warm etc..?

Mine will be in my bag strapped to the back of the sled or in my backpack which will hold it in its original packaging. Either way I think I will need a few hot pockets.

Any issues with jolts and bumps?

No, i think you could honestly chuck it onto the concrete without hurting it in this the case.
And as far as jolting it in a backpack i wouldnt worry about it as long as you have the gimbal brace.
Just dont roll your sled and roll on top of it without a hard case.

Reactions: Air Nedhead
Reactions: Air Nedhead
Definitely keep your batteries in pockets close to your body. I have this case, and you are welcome to borrow it. You could pick it up in Jasper as you pass through.
Techway Professional Waterproof Drone Bag Handbag Portable Case Shoulder Handbag Suitcase box For DJI Mavic Pro, Vehicle Speed Controls - Amazon Canada
The sledding conditions should be awesome! Please share your video with us.

That's a very kind offer. If I was driving I would take you up on it. I will post the videos for sure!

Definitely keep your batteries in pockets close to your body. I have this case, and you are welcome to borrow it. You could pick it up in Jasper as you pass through.
Techway Professional Waterproof Drone Bag Handbag Portable Case Shoulder Handbag Suitcase box For DJI Mavic Pro, Vehicle Speed Controls - Amazon Canada
The sledding conditions should be awesome! Please share your video with us.

Well the Mavic survived the trip. Unfortunately when we got up top the weather rolled in and it was snowing heavy and the light was really flat so I didn't get a chance to fly. :(. Tons of snow though. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garydwillett