DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic became unmanageable

phildebougi

Reactions
For the third time in 1 year since I am flying my Mavic Pro, a few seconds after I had taken it off, as it was about 2 meters above ground, it rapidly started to fly out of my control. Finally it hit a wall of my house and felt down on the ground.
This incident occured after I had uploaded the new software V01.04.300 to the drone and the RC with . May be I should have implemented the GPS calibration procedure before launching the drone.
I would greatly appreciate any advice on how to avoid this problem for my future flies.

If you can upload the flight log it might have clues as to what went wrong, which can lead to useful suggestions. I usually re-calibrate everything after a firmware update, but AFAIK there is no GPS-specific calibration.

Did you take off near metal or concrete?

DJI Flight Log Viewer

I took off in my garden from the exact place where I had used lot of times before.
Attached is the file that I suppose is the flight record.
I also have a .dat file in the McDatFlights directory which is not permitted to upload.
Thank you for your comments.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2018-06-03_[18-56-47].txt
    992.8 KB · Views: 8
-> Hi, msinger; Thank you for taking care of my problem
what is the extension of the relevant message?
is there any date associated to the message?

The TXT file is the flight log file you need to attach. It looks like you attached the wrong file though. Click my link above to view that flight.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS