DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic bucking and hesitating

Alastair

Reactions
Using Litchi, I created two identical flight patterns using waypoints and POI's as an experiment comparing the gimbal settings Focus POI and Interpolate. I varied both the waypoint and POI altitudes but both missions were identical. I was surprised to see no difference in camera angles between the two missions, but the one set to Focus POI caused the Mavic to stop, buck up and down, then continue a short distance and repeat. The bucking could have been a result of sudden stops and starts but there were no obstacles and that behavior did not occur in the Interpolate mission. Have any of you experienced that condition?

not heard of this unless your flying in the direction of the sun, then you would get obstacle warning.

mine did some wierd stuff like that when I installed prop guards. So I dont use those any more.

I wasn’t using prop guards, but I was flying right into the sun. Good call. But still, it didn’t affect the Interpolate mission. (?)

I wasn’t using prop guards, but I was flying right into the sun. Good call. But still, it didn’t affect the Interpolate mission. (?)
If flights were separated by any significant time, then the angle to the sun might be the difference....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arham12