DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Crashes & Other Unfortunate Events

Eleiton

Reactions
Hi all,

I'm doing a research and would like to know how many of you have pictures of your crashed Mavics.

Thanks in advance!

I will upload them but it will take some time as videos are over 3 gig and I have a whopping upload speed of .05mbps. In the past my up loads have taken all night for 1 video . Be patient I am LOL
OK THIS TOOK ALL NIGHT TO UPLOAD Crash starts about 2:36

Last edited:
Reactions: AMann
I will upload them but it will take some time as videos are over 3 gig and I have a whopping upload speed of .05mbps. In the past my up loads have taken all night for 1 video . Be patient I am LOL
Sorry for your mishap. Everything looked good. Was it pilot error?

Reactions: MKurr
Sorry for your mishap. Everything looked good. Was it pilot error?
I 'm really not sure after I flew under that bridge is when it took off to the right if you watch I tried to go left twice but it just returned right and into the trees. For some reason there was no flight data recorded.
I have another of a different crash that I know was my fault

Reactions: AMann and MKurr

That was a really valiant effort to get back out of the water, but those darn drone eating trees......:eek:

Reactions: AMann
It could have been much worse. Your drone could have ended up way up there in the wires forever. At least you had the opportunity to recover it from the ground.
I guess you didn't see that bright red ball?
LOL In the powerline crash both my RC and video feed cut out. So it went into RTH and it was fine and it would have actually just cleared the lines. Right when it got to the lines I managed to regain control and touched the sticks. Risky flying for sure and I'm thankful it didn't get caught up. I don't fly there anymore but I did get some really fun flying and video from that spot. I have the full video on YouTube and you can see the moment it went into RTH. All are pilot error and I'll admit it and not blame it on the drone. You know...oh it just went crazy and did a fly away thing lol.

I thinks it's fair to say that you're Mavic has hit everything but the lottery.. lol. I lost two in the Ocean, so live and learn I guess...
Its a trooper. I got it to have fun :)

Reactions: Racin8de
Here's another crash I had. Pilot error , I got the low battery warning at 30% and brought her down and decided to fly it up the path to the car for a new battery was just about to land and it went into RTH and straight up into the trees. I think it hit the branches 5 or 6 times before I got control and landed. Mavic air is one tough bird for sure. put in a new battery and checked her out and no problems.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom