DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Freezed after update

Zapiture

Reactions
Hi Guys, I have a major bummer: going on a trip tomorrow, decided to check everything before we leave. My Mavic is in trouble. Can’t seem to get it to connect. Trying to toll back on Assistant 2 but no luck connecting there either.

Any advice will be SUPER. I’d hate not being able to capture great footage of an awesome trip. I’d be forever indebted.

Here is a video of what is happening:

Make sure you didn't accidentally hit the switch to change it to WiFi mode instead of RC. Also try relinking (binding) the RC and the AC through the linking process.

Make sure you didn't accidentally hit the switch to change it to WiFi mode instead of RC. Also try relinking (binding) the RC and the AC through the linking process.

Tx for trying to help but I tried that—> no joy. I think there is something more sinister up: why would I not be able to connect to Assistant 2 as demonstrated at the end of the vid. Did you watch to the end?

Hi Guys, I have a major bummer: going on a trip tomorrow, decided to check everything before we leave. My Mavic is in trouble. Can’t seem to get it to connect. Trying to toll back on Assistant 2 but no luck connecting there either.

Any advice will be SUPER. I’d hate not being able to capture great footage of an awesome trip. I’d be forever indebted.

Here is a video of what is happening:

Hey Zap!

I logged in to try and help you...
Now there are several options for you. There is a youtube chanel digdat0, where you will learn how to change fw on your ac and rc. But before flashing (which saved my mavic), try to rebind them.

Steps:
1. Press c1, c2 and record button on remote, it will start beeping. keep holding it and click shutter button. The remot will say binding.
2. turn on mavic and immidiately press pairing button next to sd card (light must get green), if not, repeat procedure. If it does get green, you are good. Just turn off rc, keep ac on and restart rc. It should now be connected.

Good luck!
Peter

Hey Zap!

I logged in to try and help you...
Now there are several options for you. There is a youtube chanel digdat0, where you will learn how to change fw on your ac and rc. But before flashing (which saved my mavic), try to rebind them.

Steps:
1. Press c1, c2 and record button on remote, it will start beeping. keep holding it and click shutter button. The remot will say binding.
2. turn on mavic and immidiately press pairing button next to sd card (light must get green), if not, repeat procedure. If it does get green, you are good. Just turn off rc, keep ac on and restart rc. It should now be connected.

Good luck!
Peter

Tx Peter,

I’ve just arrived at the resort and will take some time to settle in. I will record and post here.

Just one question: any idea why I can’t connect to Assistant 2. (At the end of my video)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair