DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic maximum range in europe

mpa

Reactions
Hi poeple in europe
Just wondering what maximum range you are getting on your mavic. Im trying to find out what you guys are actually getting from CE mode
Cheers

I have managed 2.5 miles with LOS (took off from a hill) with no loss of signal or video feed.

But most if the time I fly in normal countryside here in the UK so with trees in the way signal starts to drop out about a mile away:-(

I have had 18000 feet, 36000 feet in total (18000 out and 18000 back. But now I have the altered version of dji go 4 app, version 4.1.3 which is linked in videos on YouTube by simi travels which unlocks FCC mode no matter where you are in the world. Its exactly the same app, just that one slight distance. I do not break altitude regulations ever. But the horizontal distance perhaps a little... I stay at max altitude all the way though and fly straight out and back. Descending when drone is far away from RC will inhibit signal transmission and stir up people's privacy concerns the lower you go. Please people if you use this altered version or the normal dji go 4 app, don't break altitude regulations, and don't fly near airports. You risk ruining this hobby for everyone else.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman