DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic milestone reached

mpa

Reactions
I just reached a milestone on my mavic today, after 7months of flight it has now clocked up 1,000km (620miles)! this thing has run flawlessly, although some people have unfortunate warranty issues with theirs, its great to see how good dji products are when there done right.

I would be curious to know how everyone else is going with there mavic.

Note: ignore the growth of value, i have stopped syncing to he DJI servers so the value does not update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-09-24-15-34-22dfgdfg.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-24-15-34-22dfgdfg.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:
A lot less here (have family as well :)), but accumulated 7 countries by now
b202f38ed446d6cc6cf9706e890a185d.jpg

In the app tap the burger menu in the top right corner and select Flight Record

If used correctly I would expect this is the norm and not the exception.

Reactions: Kilrah
I just reached a milestone on my mavic today, after 7months of flight it has now clocked up 1,000km (620miles)! this thing has run flawlessly, although some people have unfortunate warranty issues with theirs, its great to see how good dji products are when there done right.

My Phantom range has also run flawlessly, even my 2013 P1 still flies as good as day 1. The Mavic seemed rushed out, perhaps yours was a Monday or Tuesday build, mine was definitely a Friday build. Trouble is, when you have failures you know were not your fault and DJI shift the blame, faith in the product diminishes despite good builds being out there.

I think DJI have to release their FW updates to a sample of testers before mass releasing. The short 4 days I had my MP, it all went wrong after it completed an update on the 3rd day.

921c65e28768a98599ef015c010389ef.jpg

Question...how do you acquire footprint? What is the criteria? Number of flights, minutes?

I flew In Cusco but doesn't give me the footprint in Peru.

In Find my drone, on the map gives me the Mavic in China!! But I'm in Peru.

Thanks all

Wow I'm starting to think I have too much time on my hands or I have a serious addiction! Either way I'm happy camper!
8e6d440e8fd8e5f6a75d7c28d555779e.jpg

Wow I'm starting to think I have too much time on my hands or I have a serious addiction! Either way I'm happy camper!
8e6d440e8fd8e5f6a75d7c28d555779e.jpg

Ahahaha you def have lots of spare time my friend!! I have it since June, well where I live is a beautiful spot to fly but very windy at times so, I need to be a bit cautious!

But good stats!

Reactions: Oconnb910
Congrats! Your accomplishment gives me more confidence when flying my Mavic.

Reactions: mpa
fb263a8919412ccc4b9f2d61ee717f8a.jpg

Mine looks good as new, 500kms+, don't want to tempt fate, but really enjoying my Mavic.

Hi. I managed to fly out 6km from home point. Total round trip 12.3km.

Landed with 5% battery remaining. My heart stopped for a moment when the drone tried to land at 10% battery. I was still 97m from shoreline.

Attachments

• File 25-9-17, 10 05 16 AM.jpeg
    File 25-9-17, 10 05 16 AM.jpeg
    812.9 KB · Views: 70
Hi. I managed to fly out 6km from home point. Total round trip 12.3km.

Landed with 5% battery remaining. My heart stopped for a moment when the drone tried to land at 10% battery. I was still 97m from shoreline.

If possible, it's best to do distance tests where a short land would be somewhere like a golf course, desert, open field, etc. Mavic no like trees and water.

Reactions: st_meow
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots