DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini - “RC not connected to ...”

Denisela

Reactions
This is what appears on my app. I purchased my drone 4 months ago and never had a connection issue before until today. I had updated the Dji mavic mini app in the morning so not sure if the issue is related to the app for some reason. I turned off and on everything many times, closed the app too. Still nothing. My drone tries pairing so it starts with blinking green light but then turns to blinking green and red. I formatted the SD card. I pressed the RC power button over 5 seconds until it started beeping for the pairing mode and didn’t stop so I had to turn of the controller. Also, the drone got warmer as I tried pairing 4-5 times. Did anyone have a similar issue? This is so frustrating :(

have you got a spare SD card if so change it out with the power off do one more delete and reinstall of the app and then try again

Reactions: WooZie
Thanks! I tried but it didn’t work :( one thing I noticed is when I plug in the usb cable to charge my RC, there is no light blinking. Is that normal? I can’t remember how it was before. I know battery hub blinks when charging so I wonder if the issue is my RC.

yes the lights on the RC should flash as the RC is being charged when plugged in, sounds like you could have damaged the micro USB socket on the side of the RC, it is very easy to do this if you try to put the plug in the wrong way up ,if that is the case then that would explain the connection issue as well

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme