DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini 1 Batteries

shawgod

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have a Mavic Mini 1. I ran the batteries down to 40-50% because I am storing the drone for the winter months. I just want to make sure this is the right amount for the batteries? They don’t self discharge on their own. Even though the are intelligent batteries.

@shawgod ,just check them once a month ,to be safe ,all batteries loose some charge during prolonged none use ,and if they do go below a certain voltage ,it can render them unable to take on a charge ,make sure they are away from high heat sources and equally very cold places ,and remember if they become damaged ,then they can still become a fire hazard

Reactions: 4006448
I have a mini 1 and after a day of flying I make sure all three batteries have two lights on and one blinking. and I suppose I should do the same with the controller, but I don't.
I have several devices that use li ion cells and when I run across a cell or battery that has sat to long to take a charge I use my variable power supply to give it a SHORT quick blast of a higher voltage and if they haven't sat to long they wake right up and take a regular charge.
I just make sure I touch the correct contacts.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTBennett00