DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini 2 Pricing Confirmed

You who are happy ... Here in Brazil for every 1 dollar it is necessary 5.6x our currency, the Brazilian Real was the most devalued currency in the world this year ...
Buying, even if it is a Mavic Mini is becoming, unfortunately, a dream for few.
That's sad :'(

Sorry to hear that , man. :-(

You should form a "collective" and have people put their money together to purchase one, and then share it. Like a drone timeshare. Everyone that contributes gets to fly it for two weeks at a time, or something. It could even be the start of a business. People pay a membership fee to have access to rent a drone for a certain time period.

Sorry to hear that , man. :-(

You should form a "collective" and have people put their money together to purchase one, and then share it. Like a drone timeshare. Everyone that contributes gets to fly it for two weeks at a time, or something. It could even be the start of a business. People pay a membership fee to have access to rent a drone for a certain time period.
Thank you very much for the idea, however, people culturally do not care about the collective, what they do here is to acquire a drone and divide its value into quotas that are sold each with a number that is subsequently drawn.
But all of this will pass, I believe that. :)
Hugs

Purchased my first DJI drone (Mavic Air2) early August coming from a yuneec breeze and I’ve been amazed by the Air2’s rock solid stability and how it maneuvers so precisely. Now I was lucky to pick up a Mini FMC last wk for $399 on Amazon Prime Day and must say the Mini’s flying characteristics is no different SOLID (except in windy conditions). “But” only because I’ve been spoiled rotten flying my Air2 for the last several months there’s one feature alone that I believe would be worth the extra $100 for a Mini2...Ocusync

Reactions: Texbow
You're right, fair enough. I could have worded it different.

And no offence, please don't insert Mini 2 in place of MM2 (Or whatever it may be called). Mini 2 is reserved for use already and has been for over 4 years by Apple and us "old School" DJI'ers know it as the Mini 2 iPad. :p Although not brought up too much, as it won't handle the new GO 4 App and I doubt it would even touch the Fly App either. But just answered a question on it in another thread. :)

And no offence, please don't insert Mini 2 in place of MM2 (Or whatever it may be called). Mini 2 is reserved for use already and has been for over 4 years by Apple and us "old School" DJI'ers know it as the Mini 2 iPad. :p Although not brought up too much, as it won't handle the new GO 4 App and I doubt it would even touch the Fly App either. But just answered a question on it in another thread. :)
It appears the official name is DJI Mini 2.

Last edited:
If Mini 2 is only $100 more than Mini 1.0, it is one helluva bargain. I was expecting 4K camera. I was not expecting Occusync 2.0 and improved wind resistance. (Apparently same rating as Air 2, which is quite unbelievable) Kinda amazed DJI managed to pack so much into 249g AND keep it so cheap.

I love my Air 2... but wow... the new Mini seems to be amazing for its size/price!

Reactions: MMPerrish

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming