DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC MINI 2 - UPDATE | Latest Leaked Photos and Spec Info

Why so arrogant?!
He is right. With a medium quality+ small sensor like the one in the Mini and a good jpeg-generation you don't gain much with RAW (non the less it is nice to have this opportunity).
You realise the sensor size on the mini is exactly the same as the original Mavic pro right? You have no idea what you are talking about...

Reactions: test2000Anafi
I know exactly what it is (having shot it for over a decade), I just don't think its going to have that much greater of an advantage that given that specific sensor.

You're comparing a full frame to a 1/2.3" sensor though... Even the raws from my old Pentax Q10 (also a 1/2.3" sensor) wasn't that much greater than the jpeg counterpart in terms of what you could push out of it noise reduction and range though. Main point is, even if it becomes available, it's not going to be some glorious magic bullet like everyone makes it out to be. Look at similar sensors/cameras that happen to have raw capabilities.
You're wrong. The sensor size is the same as the Mavic Pro... with raw the difference will be enormous. Just as it is shooting raw on the pro...

Probably will be if it's using Occusync.
Well, that's wrong (too...)
The SC doesn't support Ocusync.
The SC is using OcuSync 2.0 as well as the Mini 2 will have. Therefore the Mini 2 can potentially be supported by the SC.

OsitaLV confirmed already will be compatible with SC in the future. I just hoping will be from lunch date. Will be awesome.

Version 1.2.0 in the App store as well as available for updates.
What's new?
Supports DJI's new small aerial photography drone - DJI Mini 2.

Reactions: Thomas B
34CDAB24-720D-4824-892F-C8C228FFA7A7.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser