DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini 2

albatros

Reactions
Hello
I have a DJI Mavic mini 1. I also have a DJI Mavic mini 2 ordered, which I get in a few days. I am interested in whether I can fly with both on one DJI Fly application, or whether I have to have my own application for each Mavic.
Lp

You can fly 2 drones with the same app. DJI FLY 1.2.0
Be careful many issues have been reported by people using 1.2.0 with mavic mini 1.
For mavic mini 1 better to downgrade to 1.1.10 much more stable but in this case you should use 2 phones or to change app every time because 1.1.10 does not support mini 2.

How can you set up both versions (DJI Fly App v 1.1.10 and 1.2.1) on the same phone? I Have a Samsung 9+/android. I tried the option of setting one version up under secure folder and the other on the main screen but this did not work. Anyone try this or know a good app that can allow one to host 2 versions of the same software which one can swap with?

How can you set up both versions (DJI Fly App v 1.1.10 and 1.2.1) on the same phone? I Have a Samsung 9+/android. I tried the option of setting one version up under secure folder and the other on the main screen but this did not work. Anyone try this or know a good app that can allow one to host 2 versions of the same software which one can swap with?
I tried to set up both apps but it doesn't work. You have to have your own phone for each drone

Reactions: DroneToJoy
I think 1.2.1 fixed issues with MM1. I hope so anyway. Not sure what version Fly was at the last time I flew my MM1, but whichever it was, i had no issues.

Let us know how it goes...

You can fly either as the app will ask which aircraft you wish to connect to when it starts (if the already paired remote doesn't automatically connect to it, especially since it's two different controllers).

You just can't obviously fly both at the same time.

Reactions: DroneToJoy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR