DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini 2

Danny M

Reactions
I currently have the mavic air I am considering selling to get newer drone. I would like to get mavic air 2 but it is to big for travelling ( in my opinion). would I be downgrading if I was getting a Mini2 instead. I like mini cause it is so much more portable.
Thanks

Reactions: Bearsfan77
IMHO, the biggest difference is the lack of obstacle avoidance on the mini 2. A majority of my flight time the OA is turned off. There are others that wouldn’t dream of disabling them.

I am considering a mini 2 purchase also, for the same reason, but prefer not to buy the entire package. I don’t need another bag and remote control. The drone by itself is available for $379, but batteries aren’t available as of yet. When they’re available, I will purchase both...ala carte.

Reactions: Tony McDrone
Very helpful comparison table referenced in above post. I recently bought my first drone, mini 2, and was thinkping of adding a magic air 2. But seeing minimal difference of features that matter to me (I’m satisfied with video quality of mini 2), I doubt I’ll add MA 2.

If you are concern about portability, just FYI, The MA2 fly more combo and DJI Mini 2 Fly more combo, both share the same bag. Will take the same space for transport if you use the original bags.

2.4ghz and 5.8ghz you mean

I currently have the mavic air I am considering selling to get newer drone. I would like to get mavic air 2 but it is to big for travelling ( in my opinion). would I be downgrading if I was getting a Mini2 instead. I like mini cause it is so much more portable.
Thanks
You would be loosing some functionality but the mini 2 is a great drone and you would be happy with it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones