DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini at COSCO

Your link don’t work for me so don’t know what price that haves.

Reactions: Scubadiver1944
Link doesn't work for me either.

Well it has the charging base but only 1 battery. Think you would
do better to get a flymore kit with 3 batteries.

Well it has the charging base but only 1 battery. Think you would
do better to get a flymore kit with 3 batteries.
The CostCo bundle has an extra battery, so $389 is a great price. I don't really expect to see retailers rushing to dump the Mini 1 when the Mini 2 comes out, but it'll be interesting to see what effect it has on the price of the originals. I'd wait to see if I prefer the Mini 2 or for possibly an even better price on the 1.

I purchased the DJI Mavic Mini Bundle from "Costco" a couple of months ago and I recommend you buy the FlyMore Combo it is a better deal since you get a lot more value for the money with all the extras.
3 batteries, a dedicated charger, extra props, a case, etc. it all adds up when you have to purchase these individually.

Reactions: 1buddyc
Last edited:
Hi can i continue to use the same batteries charger and other accessories from the mavic mine (1) with the mavic mini 2
It looks like the battery sizes are different. There are a couple of videos here on the forum showing the fly more combo with the mini 2.

The FMC is a better deal, but remember it is $100 more than the MM package.

For $10 less than MM package retail, you get one extra battery and charging base/display case.

If you, or a family member is a student or educator, DJI has a great educational discount. I originally purchased the Costco bundle until I learned about the DJI educational discount. I returned the original one to Costco (with tax it was $423) and purchased the fly more combo from DJI for $449 (no taxes since it was shipped from out of state).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzombie