DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Batteries?!

SaMavic

Reactions
Hello. Not sure if this has been covered before (I did use the search function) but I'm wondering if anyone knows when the heck DJI will have batteries available for the Mini. Every website says sold out, preorder or notify when in stock. Come on DJI!!

Hello. Not sure if this has been covered before (I did use the search function) but I'm wondering if anyone knows when the heck DJI will have batteries available for the Mini. Every website says sold out, preorder or notify when in stock. Come on DJI!!
Where on planet Earth are you talking about (you give no indication) so advice where to purchase/who has stock is rather difficult.

if you find them. they are worth an arm and a leg.

i do want to pick up two more. but here i wait.

Wow. Dji still out of stock. I suspect they initially underestimated how many Flymore combos they were going to sell. I've noticed several of the retailers in my area have the basic in stock but are out of stock on the Flymore. Now there are even more delays in production because of the Chinese New Year and the coronavirus.

Sure glad I decided on the Flymore. :cool:

Where on planet Earth are you talking about (you give no indication) so advice where to purchase/who has stock is rather difficult.

After 3 weeks of not opting for the flymore. I have obtained 2 MM factory batteries. 3 million, 200 thousand Vietnamese Dong. (68.88 USD each)

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Igwe3