DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini battery needed

dlincecum

Reactions
I made an error by not buying the fly more package. Anybody have a mini battery for sale or know anywhere I could snag two? Need them before Jan 27.

David in Wisconsin

I end up buying another Mavic Mini fly more combo and selling the first one for that exact reason.

Reactions: bfindlay and zeusfl
There are some in stock here:

Be warned. They are NOT in stock. I ordered Monday, said in stock. Got an order email same day then nothing. E-mailed them today and they said out of stock. I replied telling them to cancel the order. Got an email with a tracking number. A tracking number from 2018 sent from the UK to New Jersey. I don’t live in either location. Forgot to note I tried to call them first. Rolled to voicemail. I would stay away from that company. They never replied to my last email asking them again to cancel the order.

Be warned. They are NOT in stock. I ordered Monday, said in stock. Got an order email same day then nothing. E-mailed them today and they said out of stock. I replied telling them to cancel the order. Got an email with a tracking number. A tracking number from 2018 sent from the UK to New Jersey. I don’t live in either location. Forgot to note I tried to call them first. Rolled to voicemail. I would stay away from that company. They never replied to my last email asking them again to cancel the order.
Wish I had the info sooner. Not your fault. But I got scammed also. Called and straight to vm. Supposed to be ordered and shipped here in 3-7 days. Bought 2 and almost certain they misrepresented their stock and charged me knowing such. I'm calling my bank to report fraud tmmrw and get my money back. Dji should review and consider their "apparent" affiliation and support of this company. As a first time drone owner I was really impressed with the mini but shortage of accessories to 1-enjoy a day out flying is pathetically limited if at all and 2-i have lost respect for dji and their credibility. Just when I thought I had a decent first impression and blammo lol. What's new!? Anyway, thanks for the heads up and good luck. I'm fairly certain I'll get my money back as I don't believe these batteries will be available for weeks or months. Take care

They finally replied after several follow up emails asking for order cancellation. They confirmed cancellation. A few days later I asked them when I could expect a refund. No response. Two more emails over the next few days asking about the refund. No reply.

I know they are a sponsor here but I can’t recommend buying from that company. Be warned. My credit card company is taking care of it now.

Thx. Due to weather where I live, I am not pressed too much about the batteries for a few weeks. Email came from retailer and they apologized for taking my money ? and stated dji has not yet given them a date that batteries will be available. So I'm just gonna wait and hope they are available in next month but honestly don't know if I'll ever get them. But definitely never buying mini accessories unless I know for sure in stock and available to ship at time of purchase. I'm finding it difficult to get oem accessories across the board

Florida Drone Supply appears to be out of stock for just the battery. They had stock for the combo back in November when most others didn't.

I'm surprised DDS isn't responding. Sometimes they are slow to respond by a day or two but I believe they are honest. They originally were geared for repairs rather than sales so they may have some growing pains in the retail department.

Florida Drone Supply appears to be out of stock for just the battery. They had stock for the combo back in November when most others didn't.

I'm surprised DDS isn't responding. Sometimes they are slow to respond by a day or two but I believe they are honest. They originally were geared for repairs rather than sales so they may have some growing pains in the retail department.
No one has them except individual owners... and overpriced ones on eBay, etc. Official word is “sometime” after Chinese New Year. There is no new advice yet.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc