DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini best propeller holder

I just got my mini and haven’t flown it yet - still studying the manual, but I was surprised at how thin the props are and how easily they flop around when handling the mini. I can see why prop guards are a good idea. Thanks for this thread.

I have 1 and 3!
3. Very tight not good.
1. Deforming blades Minimum
I use this now:

I use this one as well - haven’t noticed any issues. There is a top and bottom piece, so they only fit on one way. I like that it covers the motors in the event I want put the mini in a pocket. Fits in the Fly More case as well ?

Mark

I have 1 and 3!
3. Very tight not good.
1. Deforming blades Minimum
I use this now:
Those are the same ones that I purchased from AliEx. Could not get them on the right direction at first. Now all good. They sort of fit in the case, the bottom one stays in upon removal of the Drone but not a problem. Included them with another order so very cheap. Arrived in 12 days from China.
Along with those cute floats underneath that you see in my new Avatar. Will let you know about reduced flight time. LOL

If you know someone with a 3d printer these work very well and easily fit in the Fly More case.

Mavic Mini Wing Holder Clips

featured_preview_IMG_2046.jpg

featured_preview_IMG_2045.jpg

Similar to OP’s option 3, I use the 3D printed holders from MissChrisyCo, selling on Etsy. I fly at least four days a week, and appreciate the efficacy and the simplicity...

...but the elastic band idea reminds us to keep it simple.

4D65844E-82EF-4038-AC59-5ABBC855918F.jpeg

Last edited:
I have #2 and they work well but I had to carve out the case to allow the Mini to fit, else they pull off when removing from the case.

15816528508814283476030359024182.jpg 1581652893829925697732466589683.jpg 15816529763253644962560551784288.jpg
Swing props over each other
Slide velcro under them
Attach velcro over them
Drop in a sack
Place in backpack

Similar to OP’s option 3, I use the 3D printed holders from MissChrisyCo, selling on Etsy. I fly at least four days a week, and appreciate the efficacy and the simplicity...

...but the rubber band idea reminds us to keep it simple.

View attachment 92881

What are the white square clip looking things in the orange case?

I use #1 solely because it is made by DJI. So far, it hasn't caused any issues and I anticipate that it will improve protection while hiking with minimal bags to carry.

Been a while. I carried my MM today, rather than in the Flymore case, as was just moving between locations pretty close, and was awkward with the props flopping about.

I know #1 the original DJI prop guards don’t fit in the flymore case but wondered what they are like for anyone that has used them for a while now.

Reported above that they bent the props, I can see how they would, but wondered now been out a while.

I’d only probably use for times when out of the flymore case and going between locations.

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown