DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini best propeller holder

If you know someone with a 3d printer these work very well and easily fit in the Fly More case.

Mavic Mini Wing Holder Clips

featured_preview_IMG_2046.jpg

featured_preview_IMG_2045.jpg

Thanks a lot for sharing the 3D project! Really great help for the community. I just contacted a 3D print provider nearby to print this :) I used my Mavic Mini only for 4-5 times and got that stupid "Propeller Speed" error. After lots of reading found out that I should keep my propellers "safe". I am not satisfied with this suggestion since it is a brand new drone so it is DJI to blame not the costumers. Some say downgrade the firmware so I don't get that error but not a fan of it too.

Anyhoo, thanks again :)

I will say that #1 is designed for anyone hiking with their mini, it comes with a strong neck strap and keeps the props very secure while walking around.

I have no use for it and will happily give it to anyone who will pay the shipping or pick it up in Richmond, VA.. ping me if you want it

I'm jumping on this a bit late but am finding myself in the a similar situation deciding which to go with. If the offer is still good I'd be interested.

Thanks a lot for sharing the 3D project! Really great help for the community. I just contacted a 3D print provider nearby to print this :) I used my Mavic Mini only for 4-5 times and got that stupid "Propeller Speed" error. After lots of reading found out that I should keep my propellers "safe". I am not satisfied with this suggestion since it is a brand new drone so it is DJI to blame not the costumers. Some say downgrade the firmware so I don't get that error but not a fan of it too.

Anyhoo, thanks again :)
So you don't have the Propeller Speed error anymore after using the 3D item?

So you don't have the Propeller Speed error anymore after using the 3D item?

I don't have the propeller speed error anymore after replacing the propellers. I am not using the 3D item after testing it (I saw that it still causes pressure on the propellers, esp the bottom props). But I still appreciate his efforts and it fits really great both for the drone itself and the MM Combo case.

Just to let you know if you are wondering, I no longer face that error. When home, I keep it outside its case in my bookshelf. I store it in the case whenever I drive somewhere and need to take my drone with me that's all. It seems that the error is actually due to the tiny deformation on the props (esp the rear props). Even my local DJI store recommended downgrading my firmware to get rid of that error. I did not downgrade of course. i think if I downgrade I will still have that error hidden from me and will face the consequence by witnessing sudden crash..

I am a 3D print noob so I can't make any update on this product. But would be really, really great if somebody designs it in a way that does not make any pressure on the bottom propellers.
I find it safe to keep them close to each other (not underneath but partly like 8 shape) and don't feel any pressure. If you guys can update this project in this shape it might really save us from spending hours to put it back to its case :)

Hope this helps.

Best

I don't have the propeller speed error anymore after replacing the propellers. I am not using the 3D item after testing it (I saw that it still causes pressure on the propellers, esp the bottom props). But I still appreciate his efforts and it fits really great both for the drone itself and the MM Combo case.

Just to let you know if you are wondering, I no longer face that error. When home, I keep it outside its case in my bookshelf. I store it in the case whenever I drive somewhere and need to take my drone with me that's all. It seems that the error is actually due to the tiny deformation on the props (esp the rear props). Even my local DJI store recommended downgrading my firmware to get rid of that error. I did not downgrade of course. i think if I downgrade I will still have that error hidden from me and will face the consequence by witnessing sudden crash..

I am a 3D print noob so I can't make any update on this product. But would be really, really great if somebody designs it in a way that does not make any pressure on the bottom propellers.
I find it safe to keep them close to each other (not underneath but partly like 8 shape) and don't feel any pressure. If you guys can update this project in this shape it might really save us from spending hours to put it back to its case :)

Hope this helps.

Best
Did you use the last version of the protectors? It was updated some time ago to be more carefull for the props.

Yes I used the latest version. The propellers at the bottom side needs to be protected in a different way. Something that will keep them together without any pressure is needed. I used a hard paper to make a basic protector to do the job but I am sure a 3D print model would be perfect.

Yes I used the latest version. The propellers at the bottom side needs to be protected in a different way. Something that will keep them together without any pressure is needed. I used a hard paper to make a basic protector to do the job but I am sure a 3D print model would be perfect.
Thanks for you reply! Oops, and I thought the latest version would be safe... Well, to avoid all those problems with bending propellers I decided to make a case in which I can store the MM and its accessories without having to fold the legs. I put some info and pictures of it in Case and landing gear.That solves the problem once and for all!

Wow that looks really safe! The pro bags look really expensive nowadays. I think I will go to my local 3D Printer that helped me to print the mentioned propeller guards here and design something new. I will share it once we get a result :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian