DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini black camera screen after update?

smj4650

Reactions
Today I installed the latest DJI FLY update and when connected the Mini the camera view is black. I have a Samsung S21 Ultra 5G. Anyone know what may be causing this issue and how to fix it?

I have the A21 and had some black screen issues today while in DroneLink but I didn't do the latest firmware. I just cycled my MA2 controller and drone and killed the app. It took care of it. Sometimes with my Lenovo M10 tablet, my video feed is green which doesn't show up on playback but a quick reboot of everything always takes care of it.

Last edited:
Today I installed the latest DJI FLY update and when connected the Mini the camera view is black. I have a Samsung S21 Ultra 5G. Anyone know what may be causing this issue and how to fix it?
I am having the same problem, used DJI Assistant to Up date firmware on Mini and Controller, DJI Tech support said I had to send it in for repairs!!!!! I could not wait for that process to play out and be with out my drone, so I ordered the Mini 2, and should be here tomorrow. If this is another software update issue. . .

I have the same issue with a Galaxy S21, very annoying. It was working before the update

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkanoz86